Homeowners insurance is vital for protecting your most valuable asset.
When purchasing your first home it may seem overwhelming to shop for insurance that will cover your investment appropriately. We are here to help you understand what assets you have and how to properly protect them with your insurance policy options.
Your property is as unique as you are! We are here to make sure you have an insurance policy that matches your specific needs.
Life is unpredictable, but when you have insurance coverage that you understand clearly protects you from theft, fire, or any other unforeseen event you can breathe a little easier through life.
Types of Insurance
- Dwelling — This limit covers repair and or replacement of your home. This is referring to the structure of your home. Think floors, windows, walls, and roofing.
- Other Structures — This limit is coverage for any building on your property that is not attached to your dwelling. Think shed, detached garage, gazebo, or cabana.
- Personal Property — Helps to protect any valuable belongings inside your home, such as furniture, electronics or jewelry. This type of coverage helps protect you from theft and can also help protect you from damage outside of the home.
- Liability Protection — If someone becomes injured on your property and sues you, this coverage will help protect you.
- Renters — A renters insurance policy is the best way for tenants to protect their possessions from theft, fire, sewer backup, or electrical surges.