Your auto insurance should fit your needs and your budget. We are here to assist you in finding coverage that you both understand and gain peace of mind from.
Types of Auto Insurance
- Auto insurance is for the protection of your automobile in the event of an accident or other loss.
- Collision insurance helps you to cover the cost of repair or replacement of your car if it is damaged because of an accident involving another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive insurance covers costs in the event of damage to your car from weather, fire, flood, theft, or vandalism.
Other important coverages
- Uninsured/Underinsured motorist coverage — This vital coverage pays for medical bills incurred by you or your passengers when the at-fault driver is underinsured or lacking insurance coverage.
- Medical Payments — You may want to opt in for this coverage if you do not want to worry about who is at fault but want to ensure medical bills are paid regardless of fault.
- Personal Injury Protection — This coverage not only covers medical bills, but also may pay to cover lost wages, passenger injuries, and in the event of the policyholder being injured as a pedestrian.
- Towing/Emergency Roadside Service — Select your per-incident limit range from $35 – $150. This coverage will pay up to your choice of payout to cover towing or other emergency roadside assistance.
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage — Select your limit range from $25 – $75 per day. This coverage will pay the cost of a rental car during the time your insured auto is having repair services that are covered by your insurance.
- Full Glass Coverage — This coverage is available with your comprehensive coverage. This covers the cost to replace damaged glass on your auto. There is no deductible.
- GAP Coverage — In the event of a total loss while your car is financed, this coverage will pay the balance of your loan if there is a gap between what you owe and the cash value of the auto. This coverage is offered at the time of financing.
- New Car Replacement — Some policies allow for an endorsement that will replace a new vehicle that is insured with the same model, year, and make in the event that your brand-new car suffers a total loss accident. This applies only to new cars and the insured is responsible for paying a deductible.
- A deductible is money you pay out before your insurance will cover the cost of an insured accident or other covered event. We will help you to choose a deductible that is line with your personal budget or preference.